Combos Baked Snacks, Cheddar Cheese Pretzel, Party Bag!
Cheddar cheese (Flavored filling). What's Inside: 130 calories (7% DV) per serving. 15 servings per pack. What's Inside - Per Serving (15 Servings Per Pack): 130 calories (7% DV); 5 g total fat (8% DV); 3 g sat fat (15% DV); 4 g sugars (No DV defined); 300 mg sodium (13% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Crunchy oven baked pretzels packed full of creamy cheddar cheese flavored filling. Deliciousness stuffed with awesomeness. Look for these other great tasting combinations: cheddar cheese cracker; buffalo blue cheese pretzel; pepperoni pizza cracker; 7 layer dip tortilla; pizzeria pretzel. An official partner of Nascar. For more fun visit www.combos.com. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-556-7881 or visit us at www.combos.com. Please save the unused product and wrapper.